FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Leica Q The Startup Edition

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Adrien Gallo Index du Forum -> Perdus Cette Nuit -> Discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
scafewonni

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil - 03:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Leica Q The Startup Edition Répondre en citant

Leica Q: The Startup Edition
by Gack Davidson

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Leica Q: The Startup Edition

Leica has rebranded several Panasonic cameras and has produced the Leica Q, which is a fixed- lens compact camera with 24 megapixels and a full- frame image sensor. It produces quality images, great attention to detail, flexibility and is newly designed for consumers. It also features a LCD touch- screen, electronic viewfinder with high resolution and a wide-angle lens (which is one of the most key features). The Leica Q has faster processing than seen in previous versions of Leica camera and can offer 10 fps bursts when snapping full resolution images. Additional features include Wi-Fi capability and the ability to share photos using NFC; there is also an app designed for capturing photos using a remote. The only downfall to this beautiful device is the hefty price tag. It goes for $4, 250 on the US markets, while in the United Kingdom, it sells for £2, 900 and was released back in 2015.

Leica Q: The Startup Edition book for ibooks

Were talking about a glorified point and shoot camera that costs over $4000 USD! Its a tough pill to follow for anyone street photographers rarely have that kind of change to throw at a point and shoot and photojournalists and pro photographers are likely to look at a system based camera like the M or even a DSLRLa Vida Leica: Introducing The Leica QI was initially put off buying a Leica because of the status symbol connotationsI could get an old Canon nFD and mount it to my a7RII and get much better colors.Like07 months agopermalinkHowaboutRAW S Yu,Well, I'm not sure if DPR has done the testing, but it's a slower film era lens on that SonyRed Pyramid ISO 100 1/800th f 6.3 Couldn't give a Leica a 70% review that was warranted(Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.) Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellersThe macro feature and the frameline option means that the camera really can cover all the bases as a travel cameraI always travel with my Leica Q The 28 mm Sumilux is realy excelent and the Q very useful for streetphotography with and the 2.0 firmware : fast autofocus, silent, ergonomic (so easy to switch from automatic to manual focus, aperture, and speed) I always use Raw files 2.0 firmware Lighter than the M I'm really happy with itLike010 months agopermalinkjonny1976 lens in the corner reach good level only at 5,6.very disappointing.sigma lenses on dp mirrorless are way betterLike1Apr 12, 2016permalinkSmaug01 What do you guys think of Leica Q vs

It is expensive compared to cameras generally, especially the class it sits within, but not for what you getSean Reid at www.reidreviews.com has also done comparisons with the Sony RX1r and other camerasthe last review they did was the X1After pondering for a year what camera to get next and trying countless options, I still cringed at the prospect of having to manage a computer rather than take a shot1.9k Fans Like 1.3k Followers Follow 779 Followers Follow 441 Followers Follow Popular Fuji 23mm f2 Street Photography Review - Great Little Lens! Fuji XT2 Street Photography Review - Damn, That's Nice! 10 Reasons I Sold My Leica M 240 And Bought A Fuji X100T For Street Photography Fuji X100F In Havana - The Perfect Street Photography Camera? So I Spent $7000 Bucks On A Camera - My Better Late Than Never Leica M 240 Review For Street Photography Fuji X Pro2 Street Photography Review - Fuji Flagship Finally Gets It Right! Fuji X100T Street Photography Review - There's A Lot To Like Am I The Only One Who Doesn't "Get" The Leica Q? Sony A7 II Shutter Sound Is Pretty Damn Quiet Fuji X70 Street Photography Review - Good Things Come In Small Packages Contact About StreetShootr 2017 StreetShootr Still can return it and never had a Leica before

Personally, I dont get it eitherI like high quality imagesThis is just my own bias opinion Smile David Falt Karl and all of youThere are times I throw a 50mm lens on my M if Im shooting a quick portrait or just want to see the world differentlyRead the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading AppThe full frame compact camera with a Summilux branded fixed 28mm lens sounds like a grand slam for street photographersiPhones have the field of view of a 28mm so its not a huge difference to jump to the Q and continue that trendexpressionless and plainly not interesting (except one with sunflower)Learn more See all 2 images Leica Q: The Startup Edition Paperback – May 15, 2017 by Gack Davidson (Author) Be the first to review this item See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions Price New from Used from Kindle "Please retry" $1.11 — — Paperback "Please retry" $9.99 $9.98 $12.87 Kindle $1.11 Read with Our Free App Paperback $9.99 1 Used from $12.87 7 New from $9.98 Leica has rebranded several Panasonic cameras and has produced the Leica Q, which is a fixed- lens compact camera with 24 megapixels and a full- frame image sensor

Click on the button below to subscribe and wait for a new Facebook message from the TC Messenger news botI feel very privileged that I may own such a "precious!" (not privileged because she's a Leica) But because this is amongst others a mechanical masterpiece, and in my eyes a piece of art.(Coming from X Pro 2 / and longtime Nikon adept.)It will be my only camera!Like07 months agopermalinkLenGee It's called camera envy.Like0Jul 27, 2016permalinkTomA I tried a friend's QBut perhaps the lesson here is that you can get fantastic images with this range alone (except for wildlife, sports etc)News Channels Startups Mobile Gadgets Enterprise Social Europe Asia Crunch Network Unicorn Leaderboard Gift Guides All Topics All Galleries All Timelines Video Shows Apps Bullish Crunch Report Disrupt NY 2017 Judah vs the Machines Gadgets Interviews News Reviews TC Features All Shows All Videos Events TechCrunch Events Disrupt Startup Battlefield Crunchies Meetups International City Events Hackathon Sessions Include TechCrunch Store News About Mobile World Congress CES All Events Crunchbase Trending Facebook Tesla Snap News Startups Mobile Gadgets Enterprise Social Europe Message Us Search TechCrunch Search TechCrunch Search Search The Leica Q has faster processing than seen in previous versions of Leica camera and can offer 10 fps bursts when snapping full resolution imagesSteve Huff raved about the Leica Q and tentatively nominated it as the camera of the year

So what does five years of innovation look like?Jun 29, 2017117videoThe same but different: Canon EOS 6D Mark II shooting experienceThe Canon EOS 6D Mark II brings more resolution, better autofocus and faster continuous shooting to Canon's entry-level full-frame cameraWhere they fall short, in my opinion, is with the UI which is poorly designed.In conception, I think their cameras are excellent.I'm not sure whos experience I am supposed to discuss in my posts, if you don't think mine is relevant or qualified, you are quite at liberty to ignore it.Like7Mar 30, 2016permalinkchse I'll bite, Erbsenzhler.You obviously need The Scale.So The Scale is from -100 (doing taxes) to +100 (heavenly sex)Am I saying the Leica Q is terrible? No, in fact its probably going to be quite nice but its going to cost you a bundleThe Aperture ring is in the right place (just in front of the focusing ring)Its a fixed 28mm lens that I personally find a little too wide for streetYou have no options to expand beyond what it currently isStartup BattlefieldWe're looking for startups to launch at Disrupt SF Apply Today You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here 2ffeafca65

Hebridean Song and the Laws of InterpretationMusic, Informal Learning and the School: A New Classroom Pedagogy: 0 (Ashgate Popular and Folk Music Series)The Nonconformist Musical Journal, Vol. 15: A Monthly Record and Review Devoted to the Interests of Worship Music in the Nonconformist Churches; January to December, 1902 (Classic Reprint)The Ornamented To the Quantum Depths of the Poetic UniverseCrepuscule Sur Geneve 2018: Geneve Magnifiee Grace Aux Couleurs Intenses De L'heure Bleue... Laissez-Vous Enchanter ! (Calvendo Places) (French Edition) Elena DuvernayDrawing Book Ideas: 8.5 x 11, 120 Unlined Blank Pages For Unguided Doodling, Drawing, Sketching & WritingPremium Pro-Style Sketchbook: 300 Pages, 8.5" x 11" Large Sketchbook Journal White Paper (Blank Artist Book)The+Berlin+Galleries%3A+Giving+a+History+of+the+Kaiser+Friedrich+Museum%2C+With+a+Critical+Description+of+the+Paintings+Therein+Contained%2C+Together+With+a+...+Gallery+of+XIX+Century+Art+%28Classic+RTwinkling Fairies 2018: Come to Fairyland (Calvendo Faith)Color Moment : Wild Animals Mandala Coloring Book for Adults (Volume 1)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil - 03:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Adrien Gallo Index du Forum -> Perdus Cette Nuit -> Discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation